Tuesday, December 23, 2008

ramblings of a pregnant girl....


Hey all! Thanks for the comments on the nursery. Do you know that when I told Gabe we had 3 comments he said, " wow I thought no one cared!" So see your comments mean a lot to us. So keep them coming-maybe one time we will even hit 5 comments. haha

I have been meaning to put some pics up from when we went back to Virginia to see Gabe's parents and I just keep forgetting. I have noticed lately that I am very very forgetful. If you look in my phone right now I have about 25 reminders set for just random things. I sure hope this forgetfulness goes away when Isaiah arrives! Back to the pictures-I figured I would put these up while I was thinking about it.....




Also, here is the artwork that my good friend Tracey helped (well she pretty much did it for me but I helped some ) me with for Isaiah's room. I had seen this idea on the internet and figured it looked easy enough. And if you have a creative friend like me then its pretty easy :) Thanks Tracey!


And here are just some random pictures recently taken when we were in Branson with my family for after Thanksgiving shopping...




Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!! And today I am 30 weeks pregnant....doesn't it seem that 2008 just started. I cannot get over how fast this year is flying by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kara,

I was just checking out your myspace page and saw you had this blog, so decided to check it out. I am sooo excited for you and Gabe on your upcoming arrival. The forgetfulness might stick around a little longer than you might like, after he is born, lack of sleep prohibits your brain from functioning properly! LOL But it is all totally and completely worth it! I wish you all the best and can't wait to see pics when he is born! Good luck girl! Love, Kaity

Mima said...

What great pictures! We LOVED having you both here with us! You are SO blessed to have family and friends who love and support you in both OK and on the East Coast! Little Isaiah probably senses that love even now, and he'll just flow right into it when the time comes. Can hardly wait!