Monday, December 1, 2008

A little this and a little that...

Hey friends! Sorry we have been doing so poorly in keeping up with the blog. It just seems we have been going 100 miles an hour lately. Gabe has told me that he is going to do a catch up blog soon-so we will see.

I have 3 months left before little Isaiah gets here and I cannot believe how fast time has flown. His crib came in, we ordered the rest of his furniture and we will be painting the nursery next Saturday. I feel like once we get this stuff done we will be more prepared for his arrival. The other day Gabe and I were talking and we were just both in awe that in 3 months we will have a baby Harris. So amazing! Gabe has begun to be able to feel Isaiah kick and it just makes me smile every time he kicks for his daddy. He has begun to kick really hard and I can't imagine what is to come. He is constantly on the go in my belly-he never really sits that still for very long. I have a feeling this is only a precursor to what is to come with our little man.

I am feeling great and can't believe I will be in my third trimester in the next few weeks. At my appointment coming up on Wednesday I will be doing the glucose test and then I will begin going once every 2 weeks! I swear it seems like I just found out I was pregnant.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving (Isaiah was very still after that meal-I think the Triptapan (?) in the turkey really got to him) and I am so thankful for all of you. Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement as we embark on this journey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kara, and Gabe, too, of course!

We are so happy for you. You seem so happy and that things are coming together so smoothly as you prepare! That's great. We wish you well!

Are you working still? Will you be working after Isaiah Cayden arrives?
(Love the name!)

Our very best to you and the new little one! God bless you guys!

Char (and Ron, too, of course!)