Saturday, December 27, 2008

it's beginning to look alot like a nursery!

Hello friends! We hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas. Gabe and I got some fun things and got to spend great time with some of our family. We received a video camera from my Dad and a new digital camera from my mom. They will both be awesome for when Isaiah gets here. I can't wait to start recording all his firsts.

We just got finished with putting Isaiah's crib together and the room is really starting to come together. We are hoping to pick up the furniture for his room some time next week.









Isaiah also got his first "car" from my mom and step dad. They said they just couldn't pass it up. He is going to be the coolest kid around :) He isn't even born yet and has a cooler car then his mom and dad.
That is all for now. We hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my computer would only show two of the pictures but of like 3rd one? of Gabe is so funny.
I LOVEE!!!! that car. i always planned on getting one for maxton but i forgot about it and now he is getting to big! so im glad you got one so i can watch isaiah enjoy it since maxton didnt get it. the room is looking great!!

Anonymous said...

The nursery looks great!