Sunday, December 21, 2008

aww completion...

Okay so the nursery is finally painted! My grandpa got pretty sick last weekend so we postponed the painting. I know it has been over a week that you have been waiting in suspense...( well maybe not but let me believe that) so here it is......

Gabe and my Grandpa starting the base coat.....




The walls in progress with the tape up still...


The finished project.....




I just love it. It was definitely harder then I thought to do the stripe but so worth it. Gabe and I realized this was the first real do it yourself project we have done together and Gabe informed me tonight it was our last!! haha We had a long night last night when measuring and taping off for the stripe. But we hung in there and we couldn't be happier with the results.

Thanks again Grandpa for all your hard work. You are a pro! I can't wait for Isaiah to grow up in a room that was painted by people who love him.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

its adorable!!!!! i cant wait for him to be here and be Maxtonss friend!!!

Anonymous said...

I am super excited for you Kara! The room looks awesome and I might just have to steal this design from you if my 2nd baby is a lil' boy. Anyway, I just want to tell you that you seem to be doing such a great job as a soon to be mommy and I hope you have a really great delivery! I promise you that it will be the best day of your life! Well, I type too much so I am going to quit commenting now but I cannot wait to see your pictures of the lil' nudger when he arrives! Goodluck and God Bless!