Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am going to miss these gals...

Before I get too far behind I wanted to post pictures of my work baby shower. As many of you know I will not be returning to work after I have Isaiah. I may try and find something part time but as far as full time, my days are coming to an end. I have worked at the same company for almost 3 years but my mom has been there my entire life, so these people are my 2nd family. I have already told all of them that I will be up there quite often just to sit in my office and reminisce. Also, grandma and Isaiah will need to have their lunch dates :)
Below are some pictures from the shower.


Thank you so much to all my friends! This pregnancy would not have been as fun without you. The constant support has meant so much to me. I am thinking that next time I get pregnant I need to just come up there weekly so I can have you all there again to help keep me sane! :)

Update on me and Isaiah: I will be going to the doctor tomorrow morning and I am excited to see if anything has changed. I have not felt any contractions (that I know of) but I can definitely feel that he has dropped. I have a lot of pressure down low but other than that I am doing okay. My feet are very swollen but my house shoes have made life a little easier! I know that I can't plan everything but I really don't want Isaiah to be born on Friday the 13th or Valentines--but anytime after that I am all good! Ha ha! I know... just keep laughing!

On a side note. This weekend I learned that one of my coworkers passed away and this week has been a little rough on me and my group. His memorial was yesterday and it was such a great life celebration. Please keep the Mackey family in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss you SO much....more thank you know. But I'm glad that we've created a friendship that's much more than lunch in the basement. :) I'll see you soon! YaY for Mr. Isaiah!

Anonymous said...

oops - more THAN you know, not THANK..well I mean thanks too...haha.