Thursday, May 21, 2009

3 months!

I am a little late with this one but Isaiah is now 3 months old. I wanted to write down a few of the things he is up to these days.


-he has started to sleep through the night (sometimes) and if he wakes up it is only once at 3:30 am and then right back to bed after he has a bottle.
-he loves to be talked to--and he "talks" right back
-he follows you with his eyes
-he knows when Daddy is in the room and he will smile from ear to ear and just gaze at him
-he has learned how to officially throw fits
-he loves morning time with Daddy (from about 6am to 8am)
-he loves being outside
-he is in size 0-3 month clothes but is quickly getting to tall for them
-his eyes are still gorgeous blue (we thought they might change but they have only gotten more blue)
-loves getting out and about with Mommy
-he is NOT into long naps--he takes about 3-4 catnaps a day
-he is now officially laughing
-loves eating his hands
-sitting up on his own

Me and Isaiah are really starting to get in a routine. I try and stay around the house in the mornings and then we get out in the afternoons. This tends to work best for him because by the time the afternoon rolls around he is ready to be out. He has become so much happier since he had his surgery. Poor thing was just in pain alot--his personality is really coming out now. I cannot tell you how many times I have been told that he is "a strong willed child" and I have to agree but Gabe and I prefer to just say he is very independent! :)

Sorry I have been so scarce around here-life has just been so busy lately. I am loving being home with my son everyday. He is growing so fast!



he loves his Daddy


"Who me?"


He loves watching tv--I don't let him watch more then a few minutes but it is HILLARIOUS!


So perfect!


Ready to go on Memorial Day 2009


Showing off his sitting up skills

I swear he is going through a growth spurt--all he wants to do is sleep lately!


1 comment:

Kati said...

He is just precious!!! All 3 of us need to go take a trip to see Megan again!! and soon!!