Saturday, June 13, 2009

1825 days and more in love then day 1


Yesterday Gabe and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. It is amazing to me that it has already been 5 years but at the same time I do not really remember life without him. Over the last week, as our anniversary was coming up, I have been thanking God for giving me such an amazing husband. This year I was able to see him as a Daddy and to say he is amazing at that too is an understatement. Seeing him as a Dad just makes sense...he is a natural. I am more in love with him today than I was when I walked down the aisle 5 years ago. Honey, thanks for being you and letting me be me. You have given me the most perfect son and I hope he grows up to be just like his Daddy!

Gabe took me out to eat and then we stayed at a local hotel. My wonderful sister was in charge of babysitting and from all reports Isaiah did great. He ate and slept like a champ and Isaiah was actually sad to see her go! Me, I didn't do as well! I was up alot last night looking for Isaiah and this morning I was ready to get home to him. Check out was at noon but I only made it until about 9:30! It was so nice to have a night away but there is nothing like the feeling of holding your baby.

Below are some pictures of us before we went out and then a few new ones of the little guy. Can you believe that on Tuesday I will take him in for his 4 month check up. He will have to get some shots too....boo! I am interested to see how much weight he has gained and how long he is now. He is growing out of all his clothes--I put a 6 month outfit on him the other day and it fit great. Why is my little boy growing so fast?!


We (well my mom) got him smiling for once!


Mommy getting some loving before we headed out--obviously Isaiah could care less


Heading to the pool for the first time--he just fell asleep when I put him in!


Isaiah's new favorite past time--eating his hands

No comments: