Thursday, April 16, 2009

shots and chop

So maybe the subject doesn't make alot of sense but I am trying to be creative. Just stay with me.


Yesterday Isaiah got his 2 month shots--yes our little man is 2 months old. Sometimes I feel like it was just yesterday we brought him home. Then there are times when I think wow we have only had him for 2 months. I can definitely say these last 2 months have been the best of my life. The hardest yes but the most rewarding too. Just having the privilege of waking up and seeing his cute face is enough for me.

Today was interesting. Within the first hour of waking up Isaiah had puked all over me (I mean from head to toe) and then while we were in the tub scrubbing off the puke he peed on my face. I am talking right in the eye and then he gave a little smile of accomplishment. We then met my sisters and mom for lunch (which Isaiah slept through) and then headed to see some friends that just had a little girl. My little tiny 2 month old looked HUGE next to the new little girl-granted she was born early and only weighed 4 pounds 7 ounces. So really my boy was twice her size! (at his last visit he was weighing in at 10.5 lbs) We decided that Londyn is going to be Isaiah's girlfriend. They didn't get a chance to meet because both of them were asleep the whole time we were there. But we could just tell they were head over heels for each other. :)

Also, in other news I chopped my hair off. I was getting tired of Isaiah pulling chunks of hair out when he decided he wanted to show off his muscles. So gone is the long hair and in its place a rather snazzy do ( if I do say so myself). Below is a picture. Please excuse the whiteness of myself. This girl needs a tanning bed pronto. I am boycotting any more pictures until I see a tanning bed or lay out in the sun for about 4 days!



Is anyone else ready for the summer? Any big plans coming up?

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love your hair! I think it looks great! And I really love the color!
I am also loving that name Londyn. Adorable! I am writing that down in my baby names idea notebook I made.