Wednesday, April 22, 2009

let the countdown begin....


How cute is he!



Today we had our appointment with the doctor to schedule Isaiah's surgery to fix his hernia. We have pre-op on Monday (the 27th) and surgery early Tuesday morning. I am anxious to get it fixed so that my little guy will not have that discomfort anymore, but then little bits of fear try and creep in as well. He is just so little and for him to have to have surgery--no matter how routine--it just kills me. It is totally up to the anesthesiologist if he wants to keep him overnight for observation (because he is so little) or just keep us a few hours.We are hoping this will be an outpatient surgery but we will not find out for sure until Monday at pre-op. I know that Isaiah is in God's hands and He will take care of my guy.

Here are some new pictures of Isaiah. My son has decided that he HATES the camera. He will be cheesing it up BIG time and then right when I get the camera out, that smile disappears and does not return until I have the camera back in its bag. Today I even showed him the camera and said, "Okay its turned off," and-- I kid you not-- he just started smiling again! Its hilarious but not when you are trying to get new pictures of him.
-ok still working on getting the pictures uploaded but I wanted to post this so everyone was updated about his surgery. I will keep working on the pics!

***edited to add the pictures. My Picasa was messing up but my lovely husband fixed it for me!
"They call me Hugh"Daddy and his mini meDon't you just want to eat him up!

1 comment:

Gavin's Mama said...

Hope all went well today!!! Saying an extra prayer for you all.