Monday, September 8, 2008

U got a 50/50 chance!

Hey all! So we find out of Wednesday afternoon if we have a mister or miss Jelly Bean. I have had several people tell me, "I think your having a..." and it's been split down the middle pretty much. So I thought it would be fun to have a poll for all of my 2 readers :) haha I think I have more then that (or so I tell myself) but who knows. But listen, with this one you can remain anonymous and u don't have to come up with anything to say. Just click on the poll above next to boy or girl and click vote.

Oh and for all you fashion people:
Do you still apply the no white after Labor day thing? Today I totally wore white leggings with a blue dress and some white shoes. So was I a total fashion faux pas?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say we can wear white whenever we want. That thing is a thing of the past.

Weeksie50 said...

I just stumbled onto your blog and thought I would say Hi.

Becky

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! This little one is going to be so loved (boy or girl!)

Grandma Jenny

Anonymous said...

Today's the day!!
Can't wait to find out what your having!!