Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3 weeks..

Well soon I will hopefully start blogging more then once a week. Right now though I am just trying to remember to shower and brush my teeth! haha Its not THAT bad...yet!

Isaiah is growing so fast. This week I feel like we are really starting to get a little routine as a family down. Gabe and I are loving every minute with our little dude. Here are a few pics from the last week.


Oh and before I forget here are some shots of me and my preggie belly. These were taken 2 days before Isaiah entered the world. It is SO weird to look back at me with my big belly even though it was less then a month ago!



My AWESOME friend Pam came over on Monday and took some professional shots of Isaiah so I will get those posted soon for his 3 week pictures. She got some amazing shots and I can't wait to share them with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kara! Isaiah is adorable. You look great!

Anonymous said...

he's so adorable, and you're looking great too!! so good to see you on Friday. see you again soon!