Monday, August 25, 2008

"Are you thirsty?"

Hello all! So tomorrow I am 13 weeks along and it is amazing how much better I feel now that the first trimester is over. People kept telling me that I would start to feel like me again once I got through the first 12 weeks. Let me tell you...they were SO right! I am starting to get my energy back and just generally feeling a lot better.

Today Gabe and I went to the grocery store (which I have not done in a while) and about halfway through my shopping, I looked into our basket and started laughing at myself. I am not exaggerating when I tell you I had at least 10 different kinds of beverages. I think I grabbed about 6 kinds of juice alone! I thought to myself, "I wonder how long it will take for Gabe to make a comment about this." So, Gabe comes along after he was on another aisle picking out his cereal. (Because I never know what he wants in this department, he picks it out. I swear every time we go, he gets a different kind..very unpredictable, but back to what I was saying...) He walks up, drops the cereal in the cart, and just stares. He looks at me and says ever so nicely, "Ummm, honey are we getting any food? All we have is some fruit and then every kind of drink this place offers." I just laughed and explained to him how yummy they all looked. He just laughed and we continued on, but I think I may be banned from grocery shopping here soon!

This weekend we are taking a little mini vacation down to Dallas, TX for Labor Day weekend. We have no plans at all except to hang out at the pool. We decided we better do this while we can, because soon this will not be so easy.

I hope everyone is doing well. I get several comments about how much you like reading the blog but no one ever comments on here. Come on people! Little Jelly Bean is going to think no one wanted to read about him/her because no one ever commented. Okay maybe he/she won't care but I just thought maybe that would encourage you to LEAVE A COMMENT! :)

P.S. I know I said I would post our last ultra sound picture but really you cannot see anything at all because Jelly Bean was moving so much. Let's wait until next month so you can see more than just the head and a blur!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Texas. Wish I could get away for a bit. And it's really not as hard with a baby as some people say it is. Just pack up the little Jelly Bean and go.